Bitcoin Magazine is proud to be the longest running source for Bitcoin information; but we couldn’t do it without contributions from the Bitcoin community itself.
This past year alone, more than 30 knowledgeable and passionate Bitcoin enthusiasts of different backgrounds and areas of expertise have published opinion pieces with Bitcoin Magazine. Our readers have benefited from their insightful articles on a wide variety of topics.
Below is a list of op eds from 2019 — check out the ones you might have missed or reread a few favorites. Perhaps you’ll be inspired to write one of your own. Bitcoin Magazine strives to reflect the viewpoints of the Bitcoin community as a whole and welcomes contributions from our diverse readership.
- Op Ed: Is the Age of Bitcoin-Powered Discounts Finally Upon Us?
- Op Ed: How Layer 2 Protocols Can Improve Bitcoin for Remittances
- Op Ed: Debunking Bitcoin Myths: ‘We Need Blockchain, Not Bitcoin’
- Op Ed: Debunking Bitcoin Myths: “It’s Not Secure”
- Op Ed: This Might Be Facebook’s Real Plan for Libra
- Op Ed: Debunking Bitcoin Myths: ‘It’s a Ponzi Scheme’
- Op Ed: Debunking Bitcoin Myths: The ‘Intrinsic Value’ Fallacy
- Debunking Bitcoin Myths: “It’s Only for Criminals”
- Op Ed: Bitcoin Is Turning Left vs. Right Into Big Data vs. Privacy
- Op Ed: Why Bitcoin’s “Toxic” Maximalism Makes Sense
- Op Ed: With Bitcoin, Anarchy Is the Point, Not the Problem
Giacomo Zucco: Discovering Bitcoin: A Brief Overview From Cavemen to the Lightning Network (series of 7 articles)
Got something to say? Share your views by submitting a pitch to Bitcoin Magazine here.